Hail in the Camp  

Posted by Bloodgarde in

Hail Lords and Ladies,

Tis I, Bloodgarde, returning once again from my adventures in the frozen north...

Ok so no, I am not going to write a whole post in a roleplay style... yet. Some may have noticed that I have been absent the last two weeks. Id honestly like to tell you about the great reason for my absence, but truth be told Ive just been lazy. Now that that is out of the way, let me give you a quick run down of what I have been up to in the last two weeks.

Nax - My Guild has gone from 5/15 to 8/15. We have spider down, plague down, Patch in 3.06, and Grob. We ran out of time during our last run and didn't get any further. Our Huntress will be home from collage in time for this weeks raid (she has heavy lag at school causing problems at times) and our raid group is already full. Our hope is to hit it fast and hard. Based on our last run, I think we have the brute force to push though to the end, its just a matter of learning the fights now. Id like to publicly thank the mercenaries that choose to join us week after week. You guys are great.

OS - Downed no drakes in just over 3 minutes. We managed to get through the whole encounter without taking a flame wall. The question now is do we try 1 drake, or do we move on to using Flameleviathan for a loot bag?

Vault - 9 maned Archy in 2 minutes. That's a new record for us. One of our newest members did manage to aggro one of the wind pats while we where fighting 2 rock pats... That was rather interesting.

I did get my [Claymore of the Prophet] from the Argent Tournament. I really love this sword. Not only does it look cool (if purple) but its got decent stats, and hits fairly hard. I'm now sitting at 46 seals (Not sure where the extra came from) and am looking forward to getting my [Stormwind Tabard] to go with my "of Stormwind" title.

I finished building my frost resist set yesterday. I don't know if we will need them or not, but I am prepared if we do. So I am sitting at 417 Frost Resist, and am still defense capped thanks to a few [Thick Autumn's Glow] gems. This of course is being added to my other sets of gear in my bank until it is needed.

Finally in the last two weeks, I went deep into debt with one of my rich guild members, and finally got myself an epic flyer. It amazes me how much faster I am earning money to pay her back now. When you consider the amount of time you spend flying to and from daily quests though... Anyway yes, it is real enjoyable for me. At the rate I am going, I should have her paid back in a couple weeks. Then I may start saving for one for my mage.

So that's pretty much my last two weeks in a nutshell.

Light be with You,
~Bloodgarde

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 2:19 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment