Hail in the Camp  

Posted by Bloodgarde in

Ok this is my last post for today... Honest it is. I just want to explain a bit more about how I plan to run this blog.

First things first, it is very unlikely you will see another “4 post day.” You don’t want that much of me rambling, I don’t get any work done at... work... it just isn’t going to happen.

That said I started 3 different categories of posts today, and one Monday. Those will be staple categories. Look for 2 posts per week to each category. Sometimes there might be more, sometimes there might be less.

“Hail in the Camp” is effectively my version of “Letter from the Editor.” It’s just a general post with no specific bearing on anything.

“The Binding Light” will be my holy paladin column. Look for ramblings, guides and general information about healing there.

“The Immovable Object” will be my tanking column. As I am primarily a tank, expect a lot of deeper concepts, and game mechanic based posts here. Likewise I will be actively using the column as a teaching tool for upcoming Tankadins I know.

“The Unstoppable Force” is my adventure in the world of DPS. I have never played my paladin as DPS in the past, and find myself enjoying it. At some point I will be going back to my Prot/Holy setup, but I don’t see myself abandoning Ret anytime soon. WTB Tri-Spec, Will Pay 10000 gold.

As I go on and get into the swing of things, I will start adding more links and some art to the blog, but this will take time. Feel free to ask question in the comment section. I will try to answer them as I can.

I will be attempting to update this blog daily in one of those three areas. Some days may see two posts, some may see none. I will also create other categories for gear guides, FAQs, and other ramblings as needed. In general I hope you enjoy the blog. See you tomorrow.

For the Light
~Bloodgarde

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 3:35 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment