The Unstoppable Force  

Posted by Bloodgarde in




I am really in love with Duel Spec. Frankly I wish I could Tri Spec. That said, I feel like super man. All I need is 5 seconds and a phone booth, and I can become a completely different person.

So I was in 25man Nax over the weekend. It was great. I was part time off tank, part time DPS depending on what was needed at the time. We did most of military, and all of plague. I really enjoyed myself. I was by no means topping the DPS meters, but on Heigan and Loatheb it felt really good to be productive instead of a well meaning offtank who cant really help much.

So how did I do? So/So. I was in with a pretty good group. I was pulling about 2.2K, but most everyone around me was pulling closer to or over 3. I was brought in though to tank. My DPSing was just a bonus. As a tank I felt I was really competitive with the other two tanks present.

I’m not sure how much more to say then that. I did end up breaking down and buying the [Runeblade of Demonstrable Power] off the Knights of the Ebon Blade. Its suiting me well for the moment. In another 3 or 4 days I should be able to replace it with the epic from the Argent Tournament.



Light be With You,
~Bloodgarde

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 21, 2009 at 1:14 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment